Outsourcing your credit control to Select Credit Management leaves you to get on with your business. We look after your interests at all times and are working hard to get your invoices paid quicker.
We can offer this service on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Benefits to you include:
- Increase the amount of cash in your bank account.
- Disclosed via our brand or undisclosed via your brand communication.
- Full off site and back office support.
- Reduced costs.
- Reduction in outstanding invoices beyond your normal terms.
- No staff problems or associated costs of being the employer.
- Disputed invoices found at an early stage to prevent delays.
- A reduction in bad debts.
- Communication to keep you up to date.
- No hidden costs – we agree rates for the off-site before we commence work and it will cover all telephone calls, letters, faxes and emails.
- We can control part or the entire credit control process from invoicing through to cash allocation and collection.
- Part or full ledger – You may want us to manage selected clients.
We can offer a complete credit control review as a one off or ongoing to cover a single or multiple of the below points. We aim to help you become more efficient at handling any amount of clients.
Credit Control Review
- Initial review of current aged debt
- Account opening procedures
- Application form for new clients
- Credit Checks pre supply of goods and services
- Terms and Conditions of sale
- Invoicing your customers
- Risk reviews
- Using credit limits
- Dispute Resolution
- Current staffing
- Credit Control policy
- Letters / telephone scripts
- Pre Legal procedures
- Court proceedings and documentation
- Management of the debt recovery process
For an informal discussion and quotation on your credit control support requirement please email firstname.lastname@example.org